Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Reading Blog WK-5

Monday
WALT: SRA CARDS
S.C: SRA CARDS

In this task I did SRA cards If you wanna know about this check out my recent Reading Blog post. But this story I read wad called "Flag Day" this story is a about a boy who found the flag of Mexico in his attic while cleaning it our with his mother. He later on found out more about his Culture,Flag and heritage which made him present it at school when they had "Flag day" where they had to tell there class what there flag meant to them and what they learnt during the class session.

Tuesday 
WALT:  English Skills.
S.C: English Skills
In this task I did something that had to do with "Past present and future" I had to circle words in sentences that told it was either in the past ,Present and future.This was was easy at first but got harder because some had 2 of these things in them .So I could tell if it was a "Past" ","Present" or a "Future".
Wednesday
WALT:Into the book
S.C: Into the book
Today I did Into the book it was about circling words that are in sentences and dont apply to the "Past tense" Phrase. So i had to change some sentences up so it sounded like it was said or done in the past tense .
Thursday 
WALT: Evaluate On the Story.
S.C: Evaluate on the story.
Today I had to evaluate on the story by reading a "Website" screen and writing down what i know from reading the "Title" or even by "Looking at the photo"...Or any other ways you could use to tell what the website is about.




No comments:

Post a Comment