Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Maths Blog ---WK-6

Monday 28th August
WALT:Basic Angles
S.C: Basic Angles

This task I took was very challenging only because I haven't focused that much on "Angles" this term and maybe because I had to refrsh my min alot when it to doing this task. I Learnt how to tell where a 90 degree angle would be on a specific shapes.
Tuesday
WALT: Calculating angles around a point.
S.C: -Know how many degrees in a full turn,half turn , quarter turns etc..
Today this task was very challenging because I didn't recognise the lines and angles in the questions. As I kept trying again and again i finally got the hang of it and now I know what degrees are in different angles (While some of them)...Anyways I liked this task only because it challenged my brain ALOT and because I leanrt something new.
Wednesday 
WALT: Exploring Length
S.C: Know about: MM,CM,M,KM
I did maths on Length and it was mostly about what type of lengths you would use to measure specific objects . We also also learnt more the "MM,M,CM,KM" and what they mean. This task was Challenging because I had to remember how many "Centimetres" are in a "Metre" or something but questions similar to that one. I probably learnt the most in this lesson only because Lengths are mostly a subject i havent learnt that much in my school years so far.
Thursday 
WALT: Word Problems
S.C: -
-Use basic facts knowledge
-Use the same measurement units .
-Convert measurements between each other.
This task was 50/50 because osme of the questions I figured it out easily while the others had me working them out for a while.I learnt how to convert some type of length to another type of length. My next steps is to remember small of ways of how to turn a specific number/length into something else.





No comments:

Post a Comment