Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Maths Blog-Wk 4

Monday

WALT:Order Decimals
S.C: Find the Greatest and Lowest decimal points.

This task was fasinating because I had to remember how to work out some prblems from Last week. I mangaed to fimd the Greatest and Lowest In some numbers but I reakon I kind of got a good memory of how to find out the Greastest and lowest numbers.
Tuesday 
WALT: Recognize a Cube and Cuboid
S.C:Know the basic properties of cube and Cuboids.
This task was very very FUN because it gave me more knowledge to recognizing the 2 shapes and brang out some of my competitiveness out which made it even more fun for me. I learnt how many "Cuboids and Cubes" you need to make a certain shape and what it look like.
Wednesday
WALT: Is to Investaigate faces, edges and vertices in 3D shapes.
S.C: To read the how many faces , edges and vertices there are in different Geometry shapes.
This task I did today was about answering questions that told me to find how many "Faces, Edges and Vertices" there are in a specific shape.I found this challenging and fun because I had to count and find the answer by a time limit. Either than that I learned heaps during this task. 
Thursday:
WALT:Name 3-Dimensional shapes.
S.C: Name the shapes and decribe them using Geometry Terms.
I did this task today and I had to name shapes that was given to us in the questions . The shapes were :
-Cube
-Cuboid
-Sphere
-Cylinder
-Triangular Prism
-Cone.
It was easy to spot what the names were because It had a box of answer on the side and all we had to do was match them to the picture. But before knwoing that I already knew the names of these shapes. Our 2nd task was to Describe a shape and that shape was " Cuboid" .We had to use Geometry Words Like :
-Vertices (Corner)
-Edges
-Parallel Lines
-Faces
Etc....
I enjoyed this task because I was recaping on what I already knew.And It gave me some more Knowlegde about Word when Describing Shapes or other Objects.






No comments:

Post a Comment