Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Maths Blog WK-5

Monday:
WALT: Geometry -Finding the Perimeter of shapes.
S.C:  Know how to find the perimeter of different shapes.
In this task I had to find perimeters of shapes and I found this alright because all I had to do was measure the outside and that would be my answer.I kind of found some shapes hard because either they had heaps of edges and corners or sometimes because I was distracted by many around me.I liked this task because I knew what I was doing and how to do it. I learnt how to find perimeters of shapes and also managed to memorize some perimeters for some shapes.

Tuesday 
WALT:  Sunday Time Lit-Division and Subraction
S.C: Know answers Fast .
This game was fun because i versed other people from different school especialy intermediates and colleges.I got answers right from the game because most question were easy ones .I enjoyed this because I learnt some ways to remember about dividing -Minusing numbers, 
Wednesday 
WALT: Adding Fractions With The Same Denominator
S.C: Add the Fractions correctly.
Today 's task I had to add fractions together using the same denominator .This task was easy because you all had to do was add the top numbers (Numerators) together and that would be your answer. With the same number on the bottom
Thursday
WALT:Order Fractions 
S.C: Put the fractions in Order.
Today I did Mangahigh for Maths , I had to put Frations in order.  This task was easy at first but got harder later on it got challenging because I had to 4 "Plants" in order .And it got complicated because I had to Manage trying to put  alot of fractions in order.






No comments:

Post a Comment