Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Reading Blog-Wk 4

Monday

WALT: Understand Types of Adjectives.(Unit 11)
S.C: Use Possessive Adjectives.

This task took me a little bit longer to understand , but I got the idea of it and now I know more than I knew before. The task I done included me underlining Adjectives and also Circling Classifying adjectives. I managed to find the Possessive adjectives in this task as well.

Tuesday
 WALT: Possessive adjectives (Unit 12)
S.C: Recognize possessive adjectives.
This task was challenging because some of these words I couldn't recognize some of them in the question as "Possessive adjectives" as instead I thought they were just words we use nearly every day. I enjoyed this activity because it made me learn more about possessive words and also helped me recognize possessive words.
Wednesday and Thursday
WALT: SRA CARDS
S.C: SRA CARDS
Today my task was to read a SRA cards and answer the questions that comes with it. I read a story about a group friends who found a $10 bill while on there way to school. They started to ask there school friends if they had laso $10 and they had said no. Untill one of the students came and fakes it as if it was her own $10 .....In the end the group of friends give her the $10 because it was going towards a fundraiser that was happeining at the school.  I got 8/9 questions right. This task I enjoyed because I read a SRA card that was harder than the usual SRA card level i read off.
Thursday SRA CARD:
I did a SRA card and the story was about family legacies and how a family legacie runs for over 100 years such as Centry Farm which means A family taking care of a farm for over then 100 years passing it down from generation to generation .Even on the 100th Year of tasking care of the farm the family has a special gathering and Celebration. I enjoyed this because I was thinking of a family legacie in my own family.




No comments:

Post a Comment