Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Maths Blog-Wk 7

Monday
WALT: Exploring Capacity
S.C: -Know the measurement of capapcity
        -Identify the correct use of capacity measurement for objects.
         -Convert capacity measurements.

I did a task that involved "Capacity or Volume". We had to convert capacitys and write down the abbrieviations for the volumes. I found this task very easy but challenging at come points. I probably need to work on the questions the involved "Decimal points"

Tuesday 
WALT:Straight Line Angles
S.C: Straight Line Angles
Today my task was "Straight Line Angles" . It was challenging and fun at the same time.I learnt how many angles are in a point when In a Straight Line. I had to find missing angles in specific shapes. I guess i found most of the angles in the question.
Wednesday
WALT: Identify Mass
S.C: -Use the correct abbreviations of weight measurements
-weight measurements
-Identify appropriate measurement of weight
This task was challenging but easy at the same time I could easily identfy the abbrieviations of the weight measurement.I only had trouble with converting the answers/quesions into another tyoe of Weight measurement.



No comments:

Post a Comment